Tater Tot Casserole
***YOU WILL NEED AN OVEN SAFE CASSEROLE DISH
- 16oz package of FROZEN Tater Tots (32oz bag - $3.50)
- 1lb of lean ground beef ($3.50)
- Medium onion - Only half with be used ($0.83)
- Can of condensed cream of chicken ($1.50)
- Shredded cheddar cheese ($1.99)
- Salt ($0.50)
- Pepper ($1.50)
TOTAL COST: $13.32 ***Prices will vary
TWO (2) PREPARATION STEPS:
- Dice half of the onion
- Preheat oven to 375
FIVE (5) SUPER EASY and FAST Steps:
- Heat a skillet to medium heat then add the ground beef and cook until browned. Shake salt and pepper onto the meat to flavor. Remove the juices.
- Add the diced onions to the ground beef in the skillet. Stir until onions have softened.
- Put the ground beef & onion mix into a casserole dish. Stir in the cream of chicken (DO NOT DILUTE WITH WATER). Make sure the mix is evenly covering the bottom of the dish.
- Add the frozen tater tots on top until they completely cover the ground beef mix. Place in oven for 30-40 minutes or until tater tots are golden.
- Take the dish out of the oven and layer the top with cheese. Put back in the oven and keep in there until melted. Take it out, let it cool and enjoy!
This recipe was pretty fun to make, huh? It’s so cheesy and all the good things on earth. I hope you love this recipe as much as I do now. Until next time…