Who loves pepperoni pizza and quesadillas? Well what if they’re combined? Two heavenly things put together into one dish… it’ can’t be true. Well it is! Pepperoni pizza quesadillas. They are the perfect lunchtime meal or snack. I truly love how easy this recipe is. Right when I was done making them, I instantly gobbled them up. Please try this one for me. It’s super yummy. Also, if other toppings want to be added instead of just pepperonis, go for it! This is a “what your heart desires” kind of recipe. So with that being said, get to it!
Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas
***YOU WILL NEED A SKILLET
- Flour Tortillas ($1.99)
- Package of Pepperonis ($1.99)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese ($$1.99)
- Pizza Sauce ($1.79)
TOTAL COST: $7.76 ***Prices will vary
FIVE (5) SUPER EASY and FAST Steps:
(Depicted in the pictures = 3 quesadillas cut into 4; 12 pieces in total)
- Heat a skillet to medium heat then add your pepperonis and toss them around until they’re crispy. Remove and place on a paper towel to drain. (The pepperonis I used came with two packs each with 28. I used only one pack.)
- Lightly spread pizza sauce on the tortilla that will be used as the bottom. If lifted up the sauce shouldn’t run. Repeat with the other 2 tortillas.
- Sprinkle cheese on the bottom tortillas then add the pepperonis then add another layer of cheese. Lightly spread pizza sauce on the 3 tortillas that’ll be used as the tops then place on top of the bottom tortillas, sauce facing downward.
- Reheat a skillet to medium heat then place a quesadilla in the middle and fry for 3 min on each side and until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden. Repeat with the others.
- Once done, place on a plate and cut them into 4. Serve with the rest of the pizza sauce and enjoy!
Good or what?! I hope you had fun making this one. I love it because it’s super CHEAP, fast to make, and delicious. I recommend making this one a household staple. Have a good night everyone.