I am a huge bacon lover! Anything with bacon, I will probably eat it. This next recipe will have your taste buds dancing because mine sure were. Honey Glazed Bacon Wrapped Chicken is one of the yummiest recipes I have ever made and tasted. So, if you’re a bacon lover, this is the perfect recipe for you.
Honey Glazed Bacon Wrapped Chicken
***YOU WILL A BAKING SHEET OR PAN
- Boneless Chicken Breast Tenders ($5.59)
- 2 Packages of Thin Bacon Strips ($2.50)
- Salt ($0.50)
- Honey ($2.99)
- Coarse Dijon Mustard ($3.79)
- Lemon Juice ($0.99)
TOTAL COST: $16.36 ***Prices will vary
- Preheat the oven to 425.
FIVE (5) SUPER EASY and FAST Steps:
- Cut the chicken breast tenders at a diagonal in half to make shorter strips.
- In a bowl, mix 3 tablespoons honey, 2 teaspoons mustard, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Mix until there is an even consistency.
- Lay a strip of bacon flat on a plate or a cutting board, place a piece of chicken on top and roll the bacon around it from left to right. Repeat with the rest of the bacon and chicken.
- Place the chicken concoctions into a baking pan or on a baking sheet. Using a spoon or a brush, glaze the tops of them bacon wrapped chicken with half of the marinade.
- Place them into the oven for 10-13 minutes. Until crispy. Take them out and repeat step 4. Place back into the oven. Once nice and crispy, take them out, let them cool, and enjoy the deliciousness.
They’re yummy, right? And you want to know what’s so great about these? They are perfect appetizers for parties or just to eat when you need a snack. I’m so glad that the Internet introduced me to this amazing recipe, and I’m more than glad that I get to introduce it to you. Make them when you have the chance, they really are delightful!