This recipe is one that is working its way up my favorites list. It’s so yummy and quite filling. Not only does it look delicious when it’s being made, it looks even more delicious when it’s done! It’s a definite keeper.
Baked Chicken Breasts with Green Beans & Red Potatoes
***YOU WILL A 9x13 BAKING PAN & FOIL
- Boneless Chicken Breasts ($5.59)
- 2 Cans of Green Beans ($1.28 each)
- Red Potatoes or any other if preferred (Bag = $4.99)
- Packet of Italian Dressing Mix ($1.99)
- Stick of butter (Pack of 4 sticks = $0.99)
TOTAL COST: $16.12 ***Prices will vary
- Preheat the oven to 350.
SIX (6) SUPER EASY and FAST Steps:
- Drain both cans of greens then pour into a row in the baking pan against the left side.
- Line up the boneless chicken breasts right in the middle, next to the green beans.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into 4 sections each and lay them next to the chicken breasts.
- Open the Italian dressing mix and sprinkle all over the green beans, chicken, and potatoes.
- Melt a stick of butter into a measuring cup or regular cup then drizzle all of it over the green beans, chicken, and potatoes.
- Cover the top of the baking pan with foil and place in the oven for an hour. Take it out, let it cool, and enjoy!
So fast and super easy! This recipe is quite new to me and it easily became one of my favorites. I’m so happy that I got to share this with you all. It takes only 5 ingredients to make it and it can feed 4 or more people. I hope you all try this one, I’m so glad that I did.